Saturday, September 21, 2013

Cat watch day #14: Enjoying life as it is


THE GOOD LIFE: Not exactly dissatisfied.
The last day before I had to deliver the cats back home was pretty much relaxing. At least until I collected the transport cages from the cupboard. Then at least Titi tried to run under my bed. Which I had barricaded discreetly for a couple of days. She did not succeed running for cover. 

ANYTHING WILL DO: Always amazing to see how cats can find places comfortable to sleep at.
Well, they soon settled down again, and gave this show of sleepy show offs only cats can provide.

All in the mood of good useless information shared rapidly during social networks this summer. One was the
15 Unmistakable, Outrageously Secret Signs You're an Extrovert and the other 23 Signs You're Secretly An Introvert. If you read them both, you find yourself you are a little of both. Probably the point as well, and I think cats fits into this profiling as well.

No comments: