Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cat watch day #13: "Seen anything?"

LOOKING FOR MA: Rumor has it that the boss and her husband are close
to arriving back home for the eager awaiting Isis.
We are closing in on the two weeks I was to look after the two charming furballs. The boss and her husband (or the husband and its boss...ok, I am teasing the nine months newlywed's) are close to arriving back home after a successful conquering of Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa.

Interesting, cause this year have been the year of getting to know Africa, the great continent with a lot of countries, nations, cultures and nice people. For me nearly ten friends and acquaintances have been visiting Africa this year. I highly recommend anyone to travel and experience the variety of Africa.

Me myself attended a ten day training in international/foreign correspondent work in Malawi, followed by a round trip involving Tanzania, Uganda, South Sudan and Ethiopia. The head of the training was the fantastic photojournalist Otto von Münchow.

I got a lot of memories myself, with the visit to Liwonde National Park in Malawi as one highlight.

No comments: